How to play PowerPlay Quiz?
It’s easy as eating a cake. Just follow the below steps and
you are ready to win big!!
1) First you need to buy questions.
a. How to buy?
i. Go to quizwin.mobi and click on “Play to Win”
ii. You can directly go to Paytm.com or Download Paytm App
and search for PowerPlay Quiz deals
2) Now you should sign in using your Paytm account
3) If you don’t have Paytm account, please visit paytm.com
and make your account using your mobile number
4) Now, enter OTP to verify your account
5) Buy question packs as listed on store page
6) Pay the amount using your Paytm Wallet
7) See the question balance on your screen- Match it with
the pack you have purchased
8) Now Click on “Play
9) Get questions on your screen
10) Click on one of the option as answer
11) If your answer is correct, the option will glow in green
12) If your answer is wrong, your chosen option will glow in
red light and correct answer will glow in green light
13) Repeat steps no. 6 to 9 till you exhaust all your
14) After the submission of last question, you will see the
win meter. Check this win meter to know your probability of winning weekly
15) Buy more questions to increase your chances of winning
How to see weekly top scorer?
1) Go to quizwin.mobi
2) Click on the “Menu” button (3 horizontal lines)
3) Click on leader board
4) You can see your ranking and your score
5) Click on “Your Ranking”
Is it a lucky draw?
NO. It is not a lucky draw. It is a game played on fair
level playing field, where every player gets to play almost similar level of
questions. All the questions carry similar weightage in terms of points. Hence,
the player who submits highest numbers of correct answers, wins.
What type of questions are asked
We ask questions from all the categories available under the
sun. From Maths to Geography to Bollywood to Food!!
1) Which is the national animal of India?
Correct Answer: Tiger
2) Which cricketer is known as the 'Bengal Tiger?'
a. M.S. Dhoni
b. Kapil Dev
c. Saurav Ganguly
d. Irfan Pathan
Correct Answer: Saurav Ganguly
3) Nanhe Munne Bacche Teri Mutthi Mein Kya Hai' -is from
a. Shoe Polish
b. Boot Polish
d. Poorab aur Paschim
Correct Answer: Boot Polish
4) What is the capital of Maharashtra?
Correct Answer: Mumbai
When will I receive the SMS?
You will receive the SMS after
purchasing the question pack from Paytm. That SMS will contain link, which will
redirect you to your set of questions.
Where you can find questions?
You will receive the SMS after purchasing question pack from
Paytm. That SMS will contain link, which will redirect you to your set of
Can I increase my score by playing more?
That’s the only way to increase!! Play more and score more.